Black and Proud – written by Adwoa Asiedu
I’ll tell you why I love being a black woman:
A black woman is full of beauty
A black woman is full of fire
A black woman exudes boldness
A black woman has inner strength
She isn’t afraid to speak her mind
But she is wiser than what your eyes see
A black Woman is a fighter
A black woman is a warrior
A black woman is powerful
A black woman is complete
Yes it is who we are.
We are all that.
Embrace being a black Woman.
You were made to be great,
You were called to be influential,
Now is the time to manifest our presence
Raise your hands up in the sky
This is my time to shine
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?