Diversity is part of Brenda’s strength and she has been able to achieve much in her lifetime, something that makes her stand out as a role model. She is a television broadcaster, and does many other things too like being a radio journalist, actress, freelance writer, judge, a host for live shows and events, and a short story writer.
She has hosted shows like “The Clothes Show” and “The Terrace” on BBC One. She was also a member of the cast in the movie “I love a 1970’s Christmas” and a TV series, “Cash in the Celebrity Attic”. On radio, she hosted the “Early Show” on BBC Radio Two, and frequents Radio 5 live and other stations. She was also at the fore front for a show based on a youth magazine, “Megamix”.
There are many accolades to her name, for instance, “Woman of the Year Nominee” by Cosmopolitan Magazine, judge for costume designs, and leader for BBCs mentoring programme.
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?