Can you imagine this? Michelle Obama is being criticised for putting her children first
In one of her wonderful and inspiring speeches earlier this month at the Democratic National Conference, Michelle Obama expressed how much she loved her children and the fact that they are her main priority. Her most important title she admits is being ‘mom-in-chief’ and not her role as first lady. She said ‘my daughters are still the heart of my heart and the centre of my world.’
A New York journalist has criticised her for putting her children first. Can you imagine this? Does it make any sense?
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?