A teacher is a person who provides education for children and adults. Teachers work in various education segments ranging from Nursery schools, Primary schools, Secondary schools and Universities.
Teachers play a very important and significant role in the lives of children and young people. In the Primary school setting, teachers help give children the best possible start in life and in the Secondary school settings, teachers help prepare young people for a fulfilling life after school.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commitment to equal opportunities
- Creative ideas to inspire the children
- Ability to have patience and a good sense of humour
A Typical Day:
A typical day for a Teacher might include
- Plan lesson and teaching materials
- Manage class behaviour
- Mark and access children’s work
- Organise outings and social events
- GCSEs in English, Maths and a Science subject
- Approved teachers training programs
- Undergraduate degrees
- Post graduate degrees