A Web developer deals with the technical aspects of creating websites, such as creating applications for the web using software languages. The design, build and maintain websites.
Web Developers must keep up with continuously changing technology.
- Ability to work alone or a as part of a team
- Must have web and database programming skills
- Excellent people skills
A Typical Day:
A typical day for a Web Developer might include
- Deciding what will be put on the site
- Designing websites
- Testing the site under construction to find and fix any problems
- Having a relevant degree has its advantages. IT related subjects like web development, computer programming, web design and web content management.
- Good knowledge of front end ideas (how to make the site look good and user friendly) and back end systems (how to make a site word)