Comparison is the thief of joy
Comparison is the thief of joy.
Oh yes! I totally agree with this. I say it that when people compare themselves to others, they are actually self-inflicting more pain and pressures on themselves.
Everyone’s journey is unique and different, so rather than compare yourself with someone, yes you can admire them for who they are BUT appreciate where you are as well. Stay true to yourself and if you require a change, change because the change is necessary for you not because you are in competition with anyone.
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?