Don’t be afraid to say No
When I said ‘no’, I felt empowered.
I claimed my innocence and refused to let him take it from me.
I rejected his constant requests to take me further than I wanted to go.
I refused to be taken advantage of.
When I said ‘no’, I took control of my mind.
I refused to let a liquid substance make decisions for me.
I objected to letting smoke fog up my brain.
I became the regulator of what nourishes by body.
When I said ‘no’, I saved her life.
As they surrounded her like a pack of wolves,
I stood up and said ‘no’!
I said ‘no’ to the relentless teasing.
I said ‘no’ to the constant bullying.
I said ‘no’ the inhumane behavior.
I screamed ‘no’ to remaining silent!
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?