Fight for your destiny
Written by Adwoa Asiedu
Hardships are there for a season.
They are not meant to last forever.
To say we don’t want to go through the bad times,
is to say we don’t want to live a victorious life.
Pain, rejection, disappointment are all part of life.
At times, we need to walk through the fire.
However, there comes a time where we have no option,
but to fight to get to the other side.
Use your frustrations positively to be where you want to be.
Fight in an honourable way to get your breakthrough.
Don’t settle for less, dream bigger and pursue greatness.
Have no fear, all you ambitious ones.
Fight for your destiny.
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?