From The Postcode to the Globe – By Errol Lawson
The best thing about this book is the genuine feeling that one gets whilst reading it. It is transforming, it is relatable, it is encouraging and inspiring all at the same time.
When an author can bring to life in writing what he has personally gone through in such a transparent way and how he was able to overcome life’s circumstances, it shows you his heart and his genuine passion to help other young ones to turnaround like he did.
The post code mentality which ranges from the actual post code issues that youths get killed for to negative attitudes to life is a real experience that many youths and young adults are going through today. Errol was no exception to that, from being homeless and being a gang member to now being an Author, a Pastor and Motivational speaker, he shows us in the book that the story of life does not have to end with that negative mind-set.
Errol not only tells his story but also inspires the youths on how to believe in themselves, to shift from the negative mind-set to a more positive ‘I can do’ mentality, to get a wider perspective of life and to take that step of faith and go for their dreams.
For more information about this great book, visit http://www.errollawson.com/ or grab a copy from Amazon (http://www.amazon.co.uk)
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?