Sometime during Year 9, we’d be expected to choose our GCSE options for key stage 4 (from Yrs. 10-11.) Optional subjects vary from school to school, but what is important is that we start to think of the subjects that we enjoy now and are very good at. That helps in our decisions. We won’t choose options just because our friends chose those options, we will think and decide what is best for us as individuals.
The usual option groups are:
- Arts (including art and design, music, dance, drama and media arts
- Design and Technology
- Humanities (history and geography)
- Modern Foreign Languages
We all know the compulsory subjects which
Best of luck as we begin to decide on which subjects we will choose.
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?