Graduate vacancies set to increase this year
This is great news. UK employers are predicting an increase of 17 per cent in graduate vacancies this year but the Association of Graduate Recruiters are concerned that many roles could go unfilled.
In 2013, according to the report, 23 per cent of employers surveyed did not fill all of their graduate vacancies and employers think this trend may continue in 2014.
Reasons given why many roles were not taken were due to carelessness in graduate’s CVs, covering letters or personal statements.
The largest increase predicted is in Banking and Financial services with 54%, Transport or logistics predict a 29% and the public sector predict a 19%.
Let’s get our CVs, Covering letters and Personal statements in order.
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?