High School Senior Gets 150 Scholarship Offers
We usually are filled with joy at the prospect of being offered one scholarship, but how do you react when you are not offered one or event two but you have 150 offers? Wow! Wow! Is all we can say.
Chad Thomas, 18, and a senior at Booker T. Washington High School in Miami, is a man of many talents.
He received 150 scholarships offers partly for his football skills and his many musical abilities – he plays 9 instruments.
In addition to the piano and trombone, he plays the tuba, a small tuba called the euphonium, guitar, bass guitar, snare, trumpet and drums.
He has chosen University of Miami where He will play football and will play football as a Hurricane, and also practice his musical talents at the University’s Frost School of Music.
Thomas helped lead his current school to back-to-back state championships and win a national title this season and says he fell in love with music when he was three-years-old listening to his late grandmother’s gospel CDs.
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?