How to deal Backchatting / Backtalking
Dear Amazing Parents,
On this week’s FB live video, we talked about how we deal with backchatting/backtalking from our tweens and teens.
Back-talking is one of the top complaints that parents of tweens and teens agree that they face very often and so sharing these very proven successful ways to deal with it and stop it is something that I intentionally wanted to share with you..
Please watch below video and give your feedback as well when you can.
I continue to appreciate you and together we can enjoy these adolescent years of our children, hassle free. (did she just say hassle free? Yes she did)
These years are only challenging because we are learning and growing through them as well, but can we make it? Can we succeed and can we help raise the world’s future role models? Oh yes we can.
Have a great week ahead and remember that when we know better, we do better.
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?