Life lessons of Tina Fey’s for Teens
We share a few of Tina Fey’s (US actress) life lessons for teens as reported in the Huffington post.
1. Don’t be afraid to let it all out.
“Some people say, ‘Never let them see you cry.’ I say, if you’re so mad you could just cry, then cry. It terrifies everyone.”
2. Sometimes, you’re going to fail. And that’s okay.
3. Actions speak louder than words.
“Whatever the problem, be part of the solution. Don’t just sit around raising questions and pointing out obstacles.”
4. Lying isn’t worth it. Ever.
“’Cause living a lie will eat you up inside. Like that parasite I got from eating sushi on Amtrak.”
5. Ignore the haters.
“Do your thing and don’t care if they like it.”
6. Be the smart girl at the party.
“I know having a boyfriend might seem like the only thing important to you right now, but you don’t have to dumb yourself down in order for a guy to like you.”
7. Trick yourself.
“Confidence is 10 percent hard work and 90 percent delusion.”
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?