Before going to Europe on Business, a man drove his Rolls-Royce to a bank in his city and went in to ask for an immediate loan of £5000.
The loan officer, taken aback, requested collateral and so the man said, “Well here are the keys to my Roll-Royce.”
The loan officer promptly had the car driven to the bank’s underground parking for safe parking and gave him the £5000.
Two weeks later, the man walked through the bank’s doors, and asked to settle up his loan and get his car back. “that will £5000 in prinicipal, and £15.40 in interest,” the loan officer said. The man wrote out a cheque and started to walk away.
“Wait, Sir,” the loan officer said, “while you were gone, I found out that you are a millionaire. Why in the world would you borrow £5000?”
The man smiled, “where else could I park my Rolls-Royce in this city for two weeks and pay only £15.40?”
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?