National Day of Prayer
Home » Teens Motivation Hub » National Day of Prayer
WEMBLEY STADIUM 29TH SEPT NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER
An incredible number of over 70,000 people are set to attend the first National Day of Prayer (NDOP) event at the Wembley stadium on Saturday the 29th of September 2012.
The co-ordinator of the event, Pastor Jonathan Oloyede, Pastor of City Chapel in East London has had a desire to hold a major prayer gathering at Wembley. What a great opportunity to demonstrate Unity.
The event will also feature great music from a range of Artistes including Noel Robinson, Guvna B, Tim Hughes, Audacious, Matt Redman and the Festival of Life choir.
For more information, visit www.ndopwembley.com or call 0800 756 5451.
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?