New Changes to GCSEs
Schools encouraged to provide at least one extra maths lesson each week as part of a radical planned overhaul of GCSEs. The GCSE syllabus includes a new section on ratio, proportion and rates of change, as well as a requirement to learn key formulae by heart in preparation for the end-of-course exam.
We will be updating you with more of these changes. For more information, visit the Telegraph website. www.telegraph.co.uk
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?