Supporting Parents of Tweens and Teens (SPOTT)
How do you communicate effectively with your teens?
Our communication styles differ but what is working and what is not working for us?
Yes our teens are catching up with us all or have surpassed us in the height department, but still need telling offs where necessary. How do we as parents tell them off in the right way and get the right results?
Here is a FB live video that I shared last night to parents.
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?