The champion’s story
by Fope Jegede 16yrs
She was a little girl with a dream
Watching champions on the TV screen….
The race of their lives, they’d run
The gold medal desired to be won
You Olympians with your glory and might
Did you know you inspired a girl tonight?
She was then a teenager with a dream
Aspiring to be a champion on that TV screen…
Ambition engraved in her heart
From the running tracks she’d never depart
Growing in speed, strength, determination
Until the day she’d represent her nation
You judges who chose her, this day you’ll never rue
Did you know you’ve just made her dreams come true?
She is now a woman who’s living her dream
She’s the champion on the TV screen…..
Head high, face glowing in pride
This moment will never leave her side
The honour, respect, and glory
Never thought she’d tell such a story
You in the crowd, amazed at her win
Today is the day your story begins
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win - September 20, 2018
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child? - May 24, 2018
- Believe - May 24, 2018
- Motivate 2 Revise Series - March 14, 2018
- Parenting Teens Hub - January 23, 2018
- PERFECT Parents? - January 18, 2018
- Life Skill Courses - November 27, 2017
- Daily Affirmations – Paperback Copy - November 13, 2017
- Bridging the Gap Video Series - November 3, 2017
- Influence - October 16, 2017
- Back2School Webinar – Set Yourself up to Win
- What is the greatest thing you can do for your child?
- Motivate 2 Revise Series
- Parenting Teens Hub
- PERFECT Parents?